I've been developing Websites and various other things for over 15+ Years. I started out creating websites at 13 for my Guilds in World of Warcraft and Fly For Fun. A tiny bit later on I eventually got into coding bots for Runescape and a few other not very popular games.
How I got involved with Coding for Minecraft
- I originally hated Minecraft and refused to play it because I believed it to be a childrens game.
- My BF at the time (Now ex-BF) bought me Minecraft for my birthday back in 2015.
- I refused to play it for like a month until my BF at the time got me to play it for the first time
- Once I experienced Minecraft for the first time and saw people could make servers for them I was hooked.
- Within a week I was already creating creating my first server HazyCraft I had no clue what I was doing all I know is I wanted to make a server.
- I spent all my money every month from my job to buy new plugins (Before I got into Coding)
- I quickly realized using other peoples plugins didn't create the effect I wanted for my Server HazyCraft.
- So I took my past coding experience and started creating plugins.
- I had multiple people begging me to create a Prison server because they believed I could make a good Prison Server.
- So that's exactly what I did and Released Dank Prison Jan 1st, 2018
My Previous Jobs
- 1.) I worked in Asbestos, Lead, Mold and Hazardous Waste Removal for over 5 years. (Wearing full Hazmat Paper Suit and Respirator)
- 2.) I worked for a website development company for 6 months
- 3.) I worked in Tile and Granite Installations for over 2 years.
- 4.) I worked for one of the largest TV media companies in the world for over 2 years.