Release 1.5.4 Date
Changelog 1.5.4 Release - Sep 4th 2022
- Empowerments Release /empowerments or /emp - Empowerments provide powerful bonuses that can alter how you play Dank Prison. Empowerments levels are unlocked at 10k, 20k, 40k, and 70k fortune then every 100k fortune after that provides additional empowerment levels.
. The more fortune on your pickaxe, the more Empowerments you can choose. You get to choose what Empowerments you want.
To change Empowerments a Depowerment Cookie is required which is available from store or ArtifactDave for 50 Artifact Powder.
There is a total of 36 different Empowerments to choose from:
- Personal Gang Outpost Boosters cost 5 fewer gems per hour to rent
- Double money / personal booster time
- Double money / personal booster effect
- 25% reduced damage in nethermine
- 25% extended time in nethermine+
- +1 to the maximum amount of keys you can fish
- +1 to the maximum amount of keys you can mine
- +1 extra rare key when found from fishing (Master or Higher) (not eligible for doubling)
- +1 extra rare key when found from mining (Master or Higher) (not eligible for doubling)
- +1 extra rare crate when found from fishing (OG or Higher) (not eligible for doubling)
- +1 extra rare crate when found from mining (OG or Higher) (not eligible for doubling)
- Fishing Frenzy provides double Keys, Crates, and Fish Caught by double current value
- Champion Frenzy provides double Keys, Crates, and Money by double current value
- +1 to amount of pets you can exchange in /pex every week
- Double points earned from Poseidon's Lair
- 25% Crate / Key Finding Mining Booster Global Event provides 50% Crate / Key Finding Boost
- 25% Crate / Key Finding Fishing Booster Global Event provides 50% Crate / Key Finding Boost
- Double LuckyDay Bonus that Skull OutPost Gives
- SouthKeep 20% chance to receive 2x tokens from crates
- Northkeep 20% chance to receive 2x crates
- Double LuckyDay Bonus that Pinnacle OutPost Gives
- Town Square 100% for 3 extra fish per cast
- Volcano 20% chance to find 2x keys while mining
- ThePit 10% increased chance to mine or fish keys
- CastleRock 10% increased chance to mine or fish Crates
- Reduce DragonEgg Tom's price for DragonEgg Exchange to 3x Dank Dust per exchange
- Increase your max amount of blocks mineable in DL+ by 1000
- DailyBonus Day 26 Reward is doubled
- 50% chance for an additional artifact when found (not eligible for doubling)
- 50% chance for an additional dragonegg when found (not eligible for doubling)
- 50% chance for an additional relic when found (not eligible for doubling)
- Double Momentum Bonus from .1% to .2% per level
- Add +1 to amount of fortune gained from Leveler / DoubleLevel / TripleLevel / QuadLevel
- Double Conversion rate for Sell Multiplier Time, Token Multiplier Time, Dragon Lair Time, Mine Booster Time, Fish Attractant, and Fishing Bait
- Adds +30 additional seconds to your Frenzy Procs
- Adds +30 additional seconds to your Rampage Procs
- Personal Gang Outpost Rental Release - You can now buy Personal Outpost Boosts for a base price of 15 Gems / Emblems per hour. Personal Outpost Time is paused when Gang has Outpost Boost Active or is in control of Outpost for Boost.
Personal Outpost Boosts can only be bought with your own Gems / Emblems you cannot use Gang Gems / Emblems for Personal Boosts
Gang Outposts Menu /g o has been merged with Gang Outpost Booster Menu /g b to make a single menu that makes it easier to access everything in one place.
Shift+Clicking is for buying Gang Outpost Boosters
Normal Clicking is for buying Personal Outpost Boosters
- Added Pure PlayTime Top /purepttop or /ppttop - Pure Player Top displays player's PlayTime minus AutoMiner / OverDrive Time used.
Dank Prison Revisions
- Added default Individual AutoSalvage Settings to exclude Pure and above crates for new players and players who have never set AutoSalvage Settings before.
- Changed Tier 4 Task name "Create a PvP Beacon" to "Create and use a PvP Beacon"
- Updated Prestigious enchant description in the Enchant Menu to be more clear
- Key and Crate Doubler Artifacts no longer display text when at 100% bonus
- Added Skull OutPost Booster to the Gang Boosts menu - Skull Outpost Booster can now be bought at same rate as other outposts
- Skull Outpost now only has Crate Chances as possible bonuses
- Pinnacle Outpost has been changed to a random Lucky Day Bonus that provide Key Chances.
- Gang OutPost Booster Timers now save across server restarts.
- Fixed Discord Replying showing /_ instead of _ when players username contains an underscore.
- Fixed Keys from Mining not properly getting 25% boost when Mining Global Event is active.
- Fixed Volcano Outpost only providing 1% chance to double keys from mining instead of intended 10%
- Fixed Day 26 DailyBonus Completed Statistics not properly loading DailyBonus Completed stats across server restarts.
- Fishing Rod Artifact Strippers have been removed from convoy bob's shop
Release 18.104.22.168 Date
Changelog 22.214.171.124 Release - Sep 5th 2022
Dank Prison Revisions
- Changed price of Depowerment Cookies from ArtifactDave to 25 Artifact Powder (down from 50)
- Fixed clicking Outpost in the Gang Menu taking players to old outpost menu which is no longer in use (the correct menu is /g o or /g b)
- Fixed PersonalBooster Effect Doubler Empowerment only providing bonus to RandomMoney procs
- Fixed ChampionFrenzy Empowerment not doubling Money, Money from RandomMoney, and Crates and Keys and RandomMoney Procs from Mimic
- Fixed +1 Rare Crate Empowerment not working as intended
- Fixed Mining / Fishing Global Event Empowerment Boosts not providing full potential
Release 126.96.36.199 Date
Changelog 188.8.131.52 Release - Sep 11th 2022
- Fixed +1 Extra Rare Key Empowerment not providing intended effect
- Fixed the "you have empowerment levels to spend" message still displaying when there's no more empowerments left to buy
- Fixed a typo when using Emblems to buy Personal Gang Outposts Boosters
- Fixed KBP Settings Menu displaying incorrect info for Vote Keys and not being properly toggleable within menu
- Fixed Double Daily Bonus Reward Empowerment not always working as intended
- Fixed Enlightened Enchant always being active regardless if Shimmer Enchant has procced or not
Release 184.108.40.206 Date
Changelog 220.127.116.11 Release - Sep 13th 2022
Dank Prison Revisions
- Champion Rank Related Empowerments now requires Champion Rank to pick them
- Empowerment Level Changes - There is 2 new lower tier Empowerment Levels at 2.5k and 5k. Players with fortune higher than this will automatically gain 2 new Empowerment Levels.
- Fixed +1 Extra Rare Key for Mining / Fishing only adding +1 rare keys to non + and ++ variants.
- Fixed +1 Weekly /pex Empowerment not working as intended
- Fixed typo for Depowerment Cookie cost in Artifact Dave's Menu
Release 18.104.22.168 Date
Changelog 22.214.171.124 Release - Sep 25th 2022
Added 6 new Empowerments to choose from:
- Double Bonus provided by Lucky Day
- 50% chance for an extra Momentum when found (not eligible for doubling)
- 50% chance for an extra Vote Point when voting (not eligible for doubling)
- 50% chance to double 9lb Gkit Set Bonus on proc
- +10 Weekly Lucky Day ReRolls
- Double Bonuses given from Accompany Enchant
Exclusive Pet Exchange Menu release /epex
- Exclusive Pet Exchange Menu allows you to exchange 2x Immortal Crates or another Exclusive Pet to an Exclusive Pet of your choice.
- EPEX Provides 1x Exchanges Per week. EPEX is available to everyone
Dank Prison Revisions
- You now only need to vote on 5 of the 6 Vote Links to Complete 2nd Tier Voting Task
- Changed Depowerment Cookie lore to say Resets ALL Empowerments, since people are making terrible assumptions thinking it only resets 1.
- Fixed unlocked Rankup and Prestige Personal Achievement Boosts not applying properly when player is not in a gang
- Fixed Empowerment Menu displaying old Empowerment Fortune Level Requirements when hovering over locked items
- Fixed +30 second Frenzy and Rampage requiring Champion Rank to pick
- Fixed a Typo for Double Personal Booster Time / Effect in the Empowerments Menu
- Fixed KnightBaiter tag containing incorrect colors
- Fixed crates fished in NetherMine while FishingFrenzy is active not being multiplied by FishingFrenzy bonus
- Voting now counts votes that originate from the 6 main vote sites and ignores others
- Fixed Keyluck History showing a 11th line that would sometimes be inaccurate