Jump to navigation Jump to search
Creating a Private Mine Requires C1, Dank Rank, or higher.
Private Mines Info
- Private Mines are 75x75x30 in Size (You can combine multiple Private Mines to extend mine.)
- Private Mines are obtainable via:
- Completing all 4 pages of /tasks
- Unlocking "The Whacko" tag
- Obtaining C1+
- Purchasing at the Store
- Private Mines requires Dank Rank or C1+ rank to use.
- You can have a Max of 100 Private Mines Total
- Private Mines are retained during Name Changes
- 2 second cooldown per PrivateMine to reset PrivateMine (Uneffected by Donation and Pet Cooldown Reductions) Meaning if you have 1 Private Mine you now have a 2 second increased Reset Mine cooldown for resetting PrivateMine. If you have 50 Private Mines, that adds 100 seconds to your Mine Reset cooldown.
Private Mines Commands
|/spm||Setup Private Mine|
|/pm info||Shows you how many Private mines you can claim.|
|/pm expand||Allows you to Expand Private Mines if you have Unclaimed Mines|
|/pm shrink||Shrinks the depth of your Private Mines allowing for less lag|
|/pm sethome||Allows you to set a new teleport home location for your Private Mine|
|/pm visit <player>||Allows you to visit another players PrivateMine|
|/pm||Teleports you to your PrivateMine|
|/rm 1||If you have 50 or more combined Private Mines /rm 1 will reset first half of the mine|
|/rm 2||If you have 50 or more combined Private Mines /rm 2 will reset the other half of the mine|
|/rm dlp||Resets private DragonLair+ Mine (Requires TheMostDankest rank or higher)|