Jump to navigation Jump to search
Creating a Private Mine Requires C1, Dank Rank, or higher.
Private Mines Info
- Private Mines are 75x75x5 in Size (You can combine multiple Private Mines to extend mine.)
- Private Mines are obtainable via:
- Completing all 4 pages of /tasks
- Unlocking "The Whacko" tag
- Obtaining C1+
- Purchasing at the Store
- Private Mines requires Dank Rank or C1+ rank to use.
- You can have a Max of 100 Private Mines Total
- Private Mines are retained during Name Changes
- 5 second cooldown per PrivateMine to reset PrivateMine (Uneffected by Donation and Pet Cooldown Reductions) Meaning if you have 1 Private Mine you now have a 2 second increased Reset Mine cooldown for resetting PrivateMine. If you have 50 Private Mines, that adds 100 seconds to your Mine Reset cooldown.
Private Mines Commands
|Setup Private Mine
|Shows you how many Private mines you can claim.
|Allows you to Expand Private Mines if you have Unclaimed Mines
|Allows you to set a new teleport home location for your Private Mine
|/pm visit <player>
|Allows you to visit another players PrivateMine
|Teleports you to your PrivateMine
|Resets private DragonLair+ Mine (Requires TheMostDankest rank or higher)