Wheel of Fortune
The Wheel of Fortune came from a crazy idea I had some years ago, and turned it into reality.
How to Obtain Wheel of Fortune Spins
- WoF can be earned from the Lucky WoF Pet while Mining, Fishing, AutoMining, or OverDriving.
- WoF can be earned from Lucky Block, and Lucky Block+.
- WoF can be earned from Voting with /vote.
- WoF can be earned from Vote Rewards. /vr
- WoF can be earned from the Daily Bonuses. /db
- WoF can be earned from Vote Party, Vote Party+, Donation Party, and Donation Party+ Crates.
- WoF comes with certain Donator Ranks purchased on our Store or with /buy.
Wheel of Fortune Info
- To start Wheel of Fortune, you must click the lever at /w wof. Wheel of Fortune can be accessed using /w wof or in the /warps menu.
- With the Immortal Donator Rank, Plinko can be started remotely using /plinko start.
- Wheel of Fortune is based off the game show with the same name.
- Wheel of Fortune is exactly like it sounds, you spin the wheel and can get awesome in game rewards.
- Landing on Black Wool (Bankrupt) simply means you win nothing; you do not lose anything besides the spin you used.
- Multiple attempts can be used with the command /wof <amount>, multiplying your reward by said amount.
- Your prize will either be Crates, AutoMiner time, DragonLair time, MineBooster time, or Keys.
||View your Wheel of Fortune balance
||View specified players Wheel of Fortune balance
||Allows you to Combine Multiple Wheel of Fortune Spins to multiply rewards.
||Warps you to the Wheel of Fortune