The Nether Mine is a special event mine. Don't worry about dying, you never lose item in Dank Prison when dying, even in PvP related death(s).
- To access the Nether Mine, you need a Port Key. When you use your Port Key, you are instantly teleported the Nether Mine. While in the mine, you will constantly take damage in increasing increments, until you die.
Your goal is to mine as much as you can before dying. Better armor and potions will allow you to survive longer in the Nether Mine.
Port Key Info
- There are 2 Types of Port Keys Nether Mine Port Key, and Nether Mine+ Port Key.
- Using a Nether Mine Port Key will warp you to the Nether Mine.
- Using a Nether Mine+ Port Key will warp you to the Nether Mine+.
How to Obtain
- You can Mine, Fish, Auto Mine, and OverDrive Port Keys.
- Port Key can be obtained from Master Rank Bracket Rewards /rb
- Nether Mine has 20% base chance increase for all items.
- You can fish in the Nether Mine as well. There is a portal along the north edge of the mine that has water leaking through it. To get there, simply go straight from spawn, and look down as soon as you are across the mine.
- While fishing Crates have a 25% chance to double and Keys have a 100% chance to double.
|/nethermine||/nm||Displays how long you have been in NM for|
|/netherminetop||/nmtop||Displays NetherMine Top LeaderBoard.|