Dank Prison has custom fishing! Fishing on Dank Prison is just like fishing in vanilla minecraft, but you can get so many more items! These items include Keys, Crates, Port Keys, Artifacts, and so much more!
- Fishing is unlocked at M1+
- You can boost the amount of fish you can catch using things like Lure, Bait, Talents, Pets, etc.
- Fishing has a Randomly Generated Fishing Quiz which you must complete periodically to continue fishing.
- Fishing Baits and Fishing Attractant work together to increase Fish Caught when both are active.
|Gives you a free Fishing Rod
|Allows you to see your Fish Caught
|Displays specified Players Fish Caught
|Displays your Bait Timer
|Displays specified Players Bait Timer
|Displays your Lure Timer
|Displays specified Players Lure Timer
|Top Fish Caught Leaderboard
|Top Daily Fish Caught Leaderboard
|Top Best Daily Fish Caught Leaderboard
Fishing Attractant (Lure) is a custom Game Mechanic created specifically for Dank Prison.
Fishing Attractant Info
- Fishing Attractant is used to increase Fish Caught by a set amount +2 or +3.
- There are 4 Types of Fishing Attractant which can be a combination of +2 or +3 and 15 minute and 30 minute Fishing Attractant.
- Fishing Attractant Time is stackable to an infinite amount.
- Using a +2 Attractant while having +3 Attractant Already active retains +3 and extends time by amount listed on Fishing Lure.
- Attractant Time pauses upon logging out of server.
- Attractant Time pauses while using AutoMiner or OverDrive.
- Attractant Time pauses while in Private Mines, NetherMine+, 1v1.
- Attractant Time pauses when not holding a Fishing Rod.
How to Obtain
- There is a Rare Chance to Mine, Fish, AutoMine, or OverDrive Fishing Attractant.
- You can obtain Infinite Fish Attractant Time with UltraOG Rank or Higher.
Fishing Bait is a custom Game Mechanic created specifically for Dank Prison.
Fishing Bait Info
- Fishing Bait is used to increase Fish Caught by 2x per cast.
- There are 2 Types of Fishing Bait: a 15 minute and 30 minute Fishing Bait.
- Fishing Bait Time is stackable to an infinite amount.
- Bait Time pauses upon logging out of server.
- Bait Time pauses while using AutoMiner or OverDrive.
- Bait Time pauses while in Private Mines or NetherMine+
- Bait Time pauses when not holding a Fishing Rod.
How to Obtain
- There is a Rare Chance to Mine, Fish, AutoMine, or OverDrive Fishing Bait.
- You can obtain Infinite Bait Time with UltraOG Rank or Higher.
Dank Prison utilizes a custom coded fishing quiz which randomly activates for everyone while fishing.
Don't be alarmed; it is just a random check to ensure you aren't using any illegal modifications that you shouldn't be using. Allowed modifications are listed in Rules.
How to complete the quiz
When the quiz pops up on your screen, take your time to complete it. The noise it makes may be annoying, but you don't want to fail it.
There may be multiple wools of the same color; make sure you read them and choose the correct one. In this example, that is named Green Wool.
- First of all, hover over the piece of paper that shows in the gui.
- Now just find the wool that matches the description of the paper. For this instance, Green Wool.
Failing the Quiz
Failing the quiz once isn't much of a problem – the problem comes if you fail it more than 2 times.
If you are to fail the quiz 2 times you will be unable to fish for 30 minutes
Logging out of the server with the quiz active also gives you a 15 minute ban from fishing.