(Redirected from Gang)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dank Prison utilizes a custom Gang System created specifically for Dank Prison that is unlike any other server.
- Joining a gang is Quick and easy using /g openings (You will want to join highest level gang available for bonuses)
- Gangs Provide Massive bonuses that you can only get while being in a Gang. Being in a Gang is crucial for Success.
- Gangs can have a Max Level of 60. You can increase your gang level by completing Gang Achievements listed in /g ach. (5 Gang Achievements = 1 Level)
- Gangs can have up to 12 members.
- Gang names must be between 4 and 13 character in length.
- Outposts can be capture in /pvp to boost your entire gang with a bonus viewable in /g o.
- Gang Outpost Boosters can be purchased to provide bonuses for the entire gang without needing to capture outposts viewable in /g p.
- Gang Perks can be purchased to provide bonuses for the entire gang viewable in /g p.
- Your Gang Level provides you with massive bonuses viewable in /g s.
- You get automatically removed from your gang after not logging in for 30+ days.
- Gang Bases can be created when Gang gets to Level 5.
- Gangs can have multiple Co-Leaders & Elders.
Gang Ranks Info
- Elder- This rank can be granted by the Leader and Co-Leader of the gang, Elders can buy outposts and invite new players.
- Co-Leader - This rank can be granted by the Leader of the gang to another member of their gang, Co-Leaders have pretty similar permissions to the Leader except from the obvious /g disband and giving themselves leadership.
- Leader - This is the rank granted to an Owner of a gang, they have all permissions that are involved with gangs.
|/gang||Opens your Gang Menu if your in a Gang|
|/gang create <name>||Creates a Gang with specified Name. Requires Prestige 1+ or higher to create a Gang|
|/whoisgangless [/wig]||Displays a current list of all online players who are Gangless|
|/gang invite <player>||Invites a player to your Gang (Requires Leader, Co-Leader, Elder Gang Ranks)|
|/gang password <password>||Allows you to set a Gang Password allowing people to join your gang using password you set (Requires Leader, Co-Leader)|
|/gang password clear||Allows you to Disable your Clear Gang Password forcing players to require an Gang Invite to join your Gang (Requires Leader, Co-Leader)|
|/gang join <gang> <password>||Allows you to join specified Gang using specified password if it matches then you can instantly join specified Gang.|
|/gang open||Opens your Gang up so anyone can join it using /gang openings (Requires Leader, Co-Leader)|
|/gang close||Closes your Gang so players cannot join using /gang openings (Requires Leader, Co-Leader)|
|/gang openings||Allows you to view Open Gangs (Not usable while in a gang)|
|/gang block <player>||Allows you to Block a player being able to Join your Gang. (Requires Leader, Co-Leader)|
|/gang unblock <player>||Allows you to Unblock a blocked player from Joining your Gang. (Requires Leader, Co-Leader)|
|/gang blocklist||Displays the current players current on your Gang Join Block List.|
|/gang transfer <player>||Allows you to Transfer Leadership of current Gang (Requires Leader)|
|/gang kick <player>||Kicks specified player from your Gang (Requires Leader, Co-Leader Gang Ranks)|
|/gang promote <player>||Promotes specified player in your Gang to a High Rank (Requires Leader, Co-Leader) (You cannot promote someone to a High Rank or an Equal Rank to you.) (Promoting overwrites current player in the position if one exists.)|
|/gang demote <player>||Demoted specified player in your Gang to a Lower Rank (Requires Leader, Co-Leader) (Demoting overwrites current player in the position if one exists.)|
|/gang deposit <amount>||Allows you to deposit specified amount of Money into the Gang Bank (Used for Buying Gang Perks)|
|/gang deposit <amount> <gems/emblems>||Allows you to deposit specified amount of Gems or Emblems into the Gang Bank (Used for Buying Gang Outpost Boosters)|
|/gang boost||Opens Gang Outpost Boosters Menu|
|/gang ach||Displays your Gang Achievement Progress|
|/gang outpost||Opens Gang Outpost Menu|
|/gang perks||Opens your Gang Perks Menu|
|/gang leave||Allows you to leave current Gang|
|/gang disband||Kicks everyone from Gang and Disbands it. (Requires Leader)|
|/gang lookup <player>||Displays specified player's current Gang|
|/gang stats||Displays your Gangs Statistics Progress|
|/gang stats <gang>||Displays specified Gangs Statistics Progress|
|/gang members||Displays Members of your Gang|
|/gang members <gang>||Displays Members of Specified Gang|
|/gang list||Displays a List of all Gang Names and Leaders in Dank Prison|
|/gangchat [/gc, /gchat]||Toggles Gang Chat|
|/gangchat link||Links held item into Gang Chat|
|/outposts [/outpost, /ops]||Displays who is in control of Outposts.|
|/gangtop [/gtop]||Top Gang Levels GangTop|
|/setgangtag <tag>||Tags Must include Gang Name with [ ] surrounding it. (Requires Level 20+ Gang)|
|/g motd <message>||Sets a custom MOTD for gang members for the day (Requires Co-Leader+)|
Gang Passwords Info
- Gang Leaders / Co-Leaders can set Gang Passwords which allow people who know the password to join the gang without a Gang Invite.
- To Apply a new Password, simply reuse /gang password <password>, with a new password.
Gang Bank Info
- You can Deposit Money, Gems and Emblems into the Gang Bank.
- You cannot withdraw Money, Gems and Emblems Deposited into the Gang Bank so deposit wisely.
- Gang Bank Money is used for purchasing Gang Perks.
- Gang Bank Gems and Emblems are used for purchasing Gang Outpost Boosters.
- Gang openings list current gangs that have made their gang open for anyone to join.
- To view this list if you are not in a gang type /g openings or /g open.
- Click on the desired gang that you would like to join.
- If no gangs are shown on the list that means there are currently no gangs that are open or have space to be joined.
Gang OutPost Boosters Info
- Gang Leaders, Co-Leaders and Elders can use Gang Bank Gems and Emblems to buy Gang OutPost Boosters.
- There are 7 purchasable OutPost Boosters that you can buy in 1hr increments for 50 Gems / Emblems.
- Entire Gang benefits from Gang Perks.
Gang OutPost Boosters Perks
|SouthKeep OutPost||10% Chance to receive double Tokens from Crates|
|NorthKeep OutPost||10% Chance to receive double Crates|
|Pinnacle OutPost||+1 Token Per Block Mined|
|TownSquare OutPost||100% for 1 Extra Fish 20% for another extra fish, 20% for another extra fish|
|Volcano OutPost||10% chance to double all Key Types from Mining|
|ThePit OutPost||5% increase chance to Mine and Fish Keys|
|CastleRock OutPost||5% increase chance to Mine and Fish Crates|
Gang Achievements Info
- There are 6 Achievement Categories.
- There are 42 Achievements in each Achievement Category.
- Completing a Gang Achievement provides 0.2 Gang Levels Per Achievement Completed.
- Gangs have a Max Level of 50.4!
Gang Achievements Categories
- Blocks Mined
- Crates Opened
- Keys Used
- Items Salvaged
- Play Time
- Fish Caught